March 27, 2020

Reno Venture Conference Postponed

In an abundance of caution and an attempt to flatten the curve of the COVID-19 impact we will be postponing the Reno Venture Conference until a later date, preferably late summer, if the situation improves with warmer weather. 

Even during these uncertain times, we are confident in our startup community’s growth and ability to persevere. Please give special attention to the InNEVator Accelerator Companies who participate in this program from countries around the world. Alternative methods are being considered to still hear from these businesses.

Investors, participate in the entrepreneurial community, hear pitches, and engage with new companies. Founders,  continue to develop your businesses and seek sources of funding. We will continue to accept applications to pitch and make additional selections before the next event. Current tickets will be honored and refunds can be requested through Eventbrite. New date tentatively scheduled for August 18-19th!